Finally here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, needs a nice shake down road trip. Where do I sign up for my scheduled ride?
I cannot even get it to pass the O2 sensor for a smog test. She is grounded until she passes! Lol.
In the state of California if you buy a vehicle outside of the state lines, even if it’s new, you still have to have a smog tested… so I’ve been driving around the last several days and got 200 miles on her and everything else started registering but the O2 sensor is being a pain in my ass.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I promise not to pee on the carpet. :cool:
I have all weather mats now. But my dogs have pupsaver seats they sit in.

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s about time girl! Glad it’s finally in your possession. Seems to be getting harder and harder for folks to get one. ALL new vehicles are non existent where I live. Dealers only have used.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s about time girl! Glad it’s finally in your possession. Seems to be getting harder and harder for folks to get one. ALL new vehicles are non existent where I live. Dealers only have used.
Thank you! 3 weeks with it so far. Love it! Now to just get the O2 sensors to register for a smog. They had to flash/reset the sensors because my vehicle has over 400 miles on it and the O2 sensor was not registering which is weird for these vehicles.

And since it’s an out-of-state vehicle I have to have it smog tested. Fun. Lol.

It’s pretty sad to see dealerships with empty lots for new vehicles. But they still have some used of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019