Finally got her! ‘22 Tahoe LT - Evergreen Gray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!! We ordered the LT with the luxury package the end of January. We did the Satin Steel metallic. I don’t remember see the Evergreen but it’s very pretty.

afishinado

Reaction score
Ordered Dec 2nd, just told March 26th for my LT diesel. I'm 71 and this will be the first car I ever ordered and waited for...
I take that back, I ordered and waited a year for a 84 Porsche 944, one of the first 944's in the state. I hope I have better luck with this one, I was severely disappointed in the Porsche after having a Toyota Supra. Then on it's 9th day of ownership, took mom to the Philadelphia airport, walked her down to the gate (you could do that in 1984) returned to an empty parking spot

Lakerider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 21 Yukon was delivered early December, has the heated steering wheel but. It wireless charging. I was credited $50 for that and am wondering if I can retro that later?

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Anyone else want to state the obvious? That color looks nothing like the picture on their site.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else want to state the obvious? That color looks nothing like the picture on their site.
Most of the colors, outside of white/black are very poorly represented on the build a Tahoe/Suburban site. My wife and I went and looked at several this weekend. We had in our mind ahead of time that if we ordered one it would be the Midnight Blue. We saw a Yukon that had just been delivered in that color and we were disappointed. You might as well call it black, but with a hint of blue if the sun hits it just right. Currently we have a Honda Pilot in Obsidian Blue Pearl. It's a very dark blue, but it always looks blue no matter the sunlight.

On the other hand, the Satin Steel is less appealing on the site, but in person looked much nicer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali