Filler for 2nd row captain seats of a 2021 Z71 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brown3380

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ISO a filler to go between the 2nd row captain seats of a 2021 Z71 Tahoe when the cargo area is folded down for the dogs.

OP
OP
B

brown3380

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Something that would sit on the floor, between the seats. Currently I have pillows and blankets filling the space. I then cover the cargo area with a quilt.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something that would sit on the floor, between the seats. Currently I have pillows and blankets filling the space. I then cover the cargo area with a quilt.
On the last tahoe, I made a divider. But I needed the bags not to fall out on the go. In general, a rectangular piece of plastic. And I glued Velcro to it. These Velcro to the back of the captain's seats

mrmuddy1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did u ever have any luck finding something?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a solution that will serve more than one purpose. And, as you can see form the photo, I have dogs as well (White Shepherds).

Sub-Woofer Enclosure - Small File.jpg

Sub-Woofer - Bottom View - Small File.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo