Feeler for Enkei 24" package ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SALE PENDING THROUGH CL

Just received a local offer to be completed Wed/Thu ... CL buyers are unpredictable but it's a substantial offer so I have to take them off sale to give it a chance to close.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if it involves shipping to Nigeria, DONT DO IT! lol...

Trackrat

Reaction score
SALE PENDING THROUGH CL

Just received a local offer to be completed Wed/Thu ... CL buyers are unpredictable but it's a substantial offer so I have to take them off sale to give it a chance to close.

MAN! If I had known you where right here in my back yard I would have been on this last week..Just keep me posted.. I will come get them..no shipping.

Kev:emotions122:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice soulsea :High 5:

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice soulsea :High 5:

I should be happy but I'm not, I feel bad for Trackrat ... he literally contacted me ten minutes after I agreed to the sale through CL.

But like I said, those agreements are tenuous, and if for some reason it falls through the package is his.

I still feel bad. :(

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something similar happened to me when selling those Denali rims. The first guy I agreed to the sale with ended up holding up his end of the bargain but I promised the other guy (who called literally 30 minutes after the first guy) that he'd be next in line if the first guy fell through. When you give someone your word you gotta keep it, know what I mean? That's just how these things work so often :shrug:

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know Jacob ... though it would have been nice to keep the shoes in the TYF family.

Who knows we still might. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Naileddown