Factory XM receiver part number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I broke the clip that holds my antenna into my factory XM unit. I am looking for a part number so I can find a replacement.

Anybody have the part number for the factory XM unit. Need it to fit into a 2006 Suburban.

TailHook

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
I broke the clip that holds my antenna into my factory XM unit. I am looking for a part number so I can find a replacement.

Assuming that the cable connector clip broke, the antenna cable has two parts...the lower assembly that plugs into the receiver is p/n 15124308, while the upper is p/n 15124307. This is for a 2006 with the "shark fin" antenna for XM/OnStar.

Anybody have the part number for the factory XM unit. Need it to fit into a 2006 Suburban.

Sorry, man...no idea on this one...all my sources are listing this as unavailable: "RECEIVER DIGITAL RDO,(FOR SERVICE SEE GM PARTS PROCESS/POLICY BULLETIN FOR THE LATEST SERVICE INFORMATION) (NOT AVAILABLE)"

Hope that helps!

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

are you talking about that little yellow thing? i believe i still have mine when i swapped out my factory xm for an aftermarket one.

i still have my old factory xm unit as well if you're interested in it.

OP
OP
riso79

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you talking about that little yellow thing? i believe i still have mine when i swapped out my factory xm for an aftermarket one.

i still have my old factory xm unit as well if you're interested in it.

THe yellow clip came out of the XM receiver, the base yellow part is cracked. I can shove it in the hole but i have bad reception now. The antenna cable is just fine, I pulled the clip apart and that is how i realized that the clip came out of the unit.

What I need is a new unit. you have unit willing to sell, what is the price?

Thanks Tailhook , that is eaxactly the piece that I think is broken but the problem is the antenna side is fine. its the receiver side that came out.

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh okay. i thought you were talking about the yellow thing that is on the end of the factory cable.

found my xm tuner as well and the yellow piece is intact and still in good shape.

not sure what they go for, but i don't know, say $50 shipped and insured?

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Last edited:

OmarR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Riso,
If you are just going to transfer the clip over, you should be good to go.

If you try using the new XM unit, it will be theftlocked.

Just a heads up.

OP
OP
riso79

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theft locked? I have already uplugged the unit a few times and the stereo when installing the Bluefusion unit and had no issues.

Will I still have an issue by just plugging in a new XM unit? I have the factory NAV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork