Escalade gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren't the trucks wired for tranny temp, and if you get this cluster it'll work? It's just that that our original cluster doesn't have the gauge. I remember reading that somewhere, so If you'd like the extra gauges this will add it for your possibly.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up!

B O S S

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The transmission temperature gauge (lower left hand corner of cluster) will work upon installation even if your current vehicle doesn't have the gauge. All GM trucks and SUV's since 1999 are pre-wired with the transmission temperature-sending unit; so don't waste your money on cheap imitations without a trans-temp gauge.

Something changed in 03 I believe, don't know if that 00-02 cluster will work in your 03 tast

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The transmission temperature gauge (lower left hand corner of cluster) will work upon installation even if your current vehicle doesn't have the gauge. All GM trucks and SUV's since 1999 are pre-wired with the transmission temperature-sending unit; so don't waste your money on cheap imitations without a trans-temp gauge.

Something changed in 03 I believe, don't know if that 00-02 cluster will work in your 03 tast

I'm not getting it, but I wanted the info out their for someone that is thinking about it. That way they know they will gain something by switching over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullyfiberchick