Escalade D Pillars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z3ro

Reaction score
The bidding is up to $110 so far .....

You can get them new from GM for $100.....

Good find though, till someone bid too frickin high.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dealer or online???
I have wanted them for a while now but i've seen them on ebay for $200.....

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

really?!?!?!, i wouldn't have bought smoothies then.

z3ro

Reaction score
really?!?!?!, i wouldn't have bought smoothies then.

I went to my local Cadillac dealer and he quoted me $110 total for both sides in black.

I asked him if hes sure they came painted and he told me they did. My wife won't let me get em so meh.

jimweis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to my local Cadillac dealer and he quoted me $110 total for both sides in black.

I asked him if hes sure they came painted and he told me they did. My wife won't let me get em so meh.

Are you sure thats $110 for the pair? GM parts direct wants $108 each and the auction just did $180 for the used ones.
My white Tahoe is screaming for these fillers.

Rside2Small.JPG

z3ro

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure. He said "$50-60 each" for the 02 vent caps. If he had said $110 each I would have told him to get bent.

Get a VIN from your year Cadillac (I know you have a Tahoe but get a VIN from an equivalent year Escalade) and go to your Cadillac dealer.

Let me know, because maybe my dealer is retarded. And $200 is INSANE for something that merely looks a little better.

OP
OP
DarkTahoe00

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure thats $110 for the pair? GM parts direct wants $108 each and the auction just did $180 for the used ones.
My white Tahoe is screaming for these fillers.

Rside2Small.JPG

You also could just smooth them yourself or have your local body shop give you quote to do them. I did my own and saved the money but thats just me!

jimweis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won these for $150 way back on July 2nd, the seller just printed a postal label yesterday (been draging his feet). The first auction went to $180 and sold but a few days later he relisted without pics with a buy it now for $150 so I snagged them. Wonder what the deal is here, did he mean to set that buy it now up for someone else, and I bought them.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Street scene does em for about $180 for the pair, not genuine gm parts and not too cheap either but if you don't wana wait for an auction to end wouldn't too bad, don't come painted tho and the only site i've come across that has em is stylin trucks but haven't looked to hard either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar