Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SanbornZ94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Have a 2018 LS model Tahoe with the 5.3L. I’m needing to replace the engine mounts at 83k miles. I’d prefer to go to solid mounts or poly mounts, but am not finding options at all on any site for such a thing. Anyone know where I can find mounts that aren’t OEM like what I’m searching for?IMG_0143.jpeg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On earlier model years, the Hummer H3 motor mounts are recommended for a solid and long lasting mounts.

Hopefully, other members of this Forum will be able to tell you whether or not the H3 motor mounts would fit your model year.

OP
OP
S

SanbornZ94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On earlier model years, the Hummer H3 motor mounts are recommended for a solid and long lasting mounts.

Hopefully, other members of this Forum will be able to tell you whether or not the H3 motor mounts would fit your model year.
Thank you for the response. I’m still searching and coming up with nothing, but I’m not losing hope. Lol

Ohannon7

Reaction score
Atomic Fab makes a set. I have them on my yukon.

Any ideas why these wouldn't fit a 2019 Yukon XL SLT?

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a GMT K2xx 2500 Suburban? (No idea what the alphanumeric would be.)
How about a Chevy Silverado HD? (GMTK2HC)
Yes they're OEM, but maybe those would work better than lighter-duty motor mounts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo