Employee/supplier pricing gone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMTPete

Reaction score
I just noticed this evening that employee pricing and supplier/first responder pricing is currently unavailable on the ‘21 Yukon. I only check the AT4 and Denali trims, both say that they aren’t available under the special purchase programs. I hope this doesn’t last for too long....

Sergio iannino

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi don’t think that’s true I ordered a loaded AT4 XL about a month ago and from what I can see supplier discount is still available. Plus that’s the reason I ordered it because of that discount that would be very bad business on there part

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well with dealer supply shortage right now this is going to become a supply and demand environment. So fewer or no discounts, if you want it, you'll have to pay for it.

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was probably around 70/30 for those that wouldn't take it vs those that would. We are at the dealer now doing a deal with supplier on a Yukon XL Denali.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was probably around 70/30 for those that wouldn't take it vs those that would. We are at the dealer now doing a deal with supplier on a Yukon XL Denali.

Pictures of new rig please! Have seen so many, they look the same, but I still enjoy seeing pictures of peoples' new cars, lol

Eplion1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We just got a new Denali a week and a half ago- I ran into the same issue. 60/40 or worse of dealers within 2-3 hours of us wanting to honor supplier discounts. It helped about $5500 bucks on the Ultimate trim we snagged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just got a new Denali a week and a half ago- I ran into the same issue. 60/40 or worse of dealers within 2-3 hours of us wanting to honor supplier discounts. It helped about $5500 bucks on the Ultimate trim we snagged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, we were about to drive 1000 miles to get one but it sold then found the one we ended up getting only 140 miles away.

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed this evening that employee pricing and supplier/first responder pricing is currently unavailable on the ‘21 Yukon. I only check the AT4 and Denali trims, both say that they aren’t available under the special purchase programs. I hope this doesn’t last for too long....

I saw GM revoked Educator & College discounts - I qualified for both.

however when I called around and visited a dealership - they were not doing education/college discounts before they were revoked anyways. I had one that worked around it and did my OTD with supplier pricing. That was 7 weeks ago. My vehicle doesn’t even have a production date yet, but I’m hoping by next week.

The supplier pricing is still available at least, for now. And I sure hope the dealership will not try and screw me over after waiting all this time for my vehicle. =\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ciscotex