Emblem Envy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score

myoffroadz71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my 04 Tahoe Z71 I would love to delete the Chevy bowtie in the grill and put the Z71 badging instead!!
I think it would’ve been a nice touch to put the Z71 badging on the steering wheel and a few other places!!!

On my 04 Z71......
I’m thinking of installing VERY VERY bright LED lights (2” in diameter) in the end caps of my roof rack for backing up (when I go camping there just isn’t enough light to setup camp until we dig out the lantern!!) or when I open the back door!!! They would operate just like how an Ambulance’s “Rear Load Lights” work!!! (I’m a retired Paramedic and I’m kinda accustomed that setup)

OP
OP
Shaw520

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 04 Tahoe Z71 I would love to delete the Chevy bowtie in the grill and put the Z71 badging instead!!
I think it would’ve been a nice touch to put the Z71 badging on the steering wheel and a few other places!!!

On my 04 Z71......
I’m thinking of installing VERY VERY bright LED lights (2” in diameter) in the end caps of my roof rack for backing up (when I go camping there just isn’t enough light to setup camp until we dig out the lantern!!) or when I open the back door!!! They would operate just like how an Ambulance’s “Rear Load Lights” work!!! (I’m a retired Paramedic and I’m kinda accustomed that setup)
Ive looked at those end caps many times and thought the same thing.

On another note; no where on my Z71 is there a Tahoe badge,.... is this true for all Z's

myoffroadz71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ive looked at those end caps many times and thought the same thing.

On another note; no where on my Z71 is there a Tahoe badge,.... is this true for all Z's

Yes
A “TRUE” Z should only have Tahoe on the two front doors!!! And nowhere else!

Have you tried researching your VIN#?

In front of LMC Trucks catalog (make sure you have the correct model year catalog for your truck) it has a full page of what info can be found out just through your VIN#

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011