Dynamat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calderb123

Reaction score
So right now I have 2 10" mtx jackhammers and a 600 watt kenwood amp, but im getting 2 12" rockford p3's and a 400.2 amp from a friend for 300. so my question to you guys is do you think its gunna rattle my car that much more than my 10's do now? I can barely hear the truck rattling from the inside now so will the fosgates make it a neccisty to get dynamat or something simmilar?

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dynamat will make your system sound better overall and make sure it doesnt rattle to much on the inside/outside but the overall difference, its not gonna be huge unless you do quite a bit.
like your doors, floors, headliner, rear hatch etc...

your gonna be running the same amount power. might get an extra 50 watts. but you need to find out if the subs are d4 or d2...so you can get the best performance out of the subs.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

o and if you wanna save a lil... try quick roof...
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...splay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMHO, for what you'll have, save the cash. It will rattle but unless you want to spend the coin, and time pulling everything out and doing it, it'd be a huge investment in time, etc for what your putting in.
I say install tunes and roll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr