doutful but trying!?!!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sweetnurse429

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 05 LT. I am looking for anyone that would like to trade my chrome front and rear bumper for their black one. like I said, this is highly doutful but I'm giving it a try.
thanks.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
if you don't find someone to trade check out local salvage yards...any color z71 bumper will fit your ride 00-06...will just need repaint!

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

that's z71 tahoe/suburban

OP
OP
S

sweetnurse429

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not doing the ss anymore. If my wife didn't get a new car and kept the hoe I would have. (were contaplating a divorce but decided not to )(( after the new car)) so i'm wanting to keep the hooks and rear cause i use it for work and play now.

OP
OP
S

sweetnurse429

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thought about it but don't know how much it cost. and the rest of the truck isn't shiny enough to match that. just thought someone would like some chrome for black

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
itll cost you around 275.00 for both.. you can get glossy, semi gloss, flat..etc. It is damn near bulletproof too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo