Dorman seat heater pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Ma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need to replace the drivers side bottom heating pad . Are the Dorman 641-105 and 106 worth it?? Figured I would change both since I had the seat out.

t.stimpson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used dorman seat heater pads for the driver seat in my 04 denali. they seemed hotter then the factory original. Otherwise they worked fine until I sold the truck. You might want to buy some K-grip foam adhesive to spray down for the pad to stick in place. They send the pad with hog rings and pliers which dont work on these seats.

OP
OP
Mr Ma

Mr Ma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks.. I ordered them today..

OP
OP
Mr Ma

Mr Ma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update !! just finished changing the seat heaters ,, These worked great. The wire is on the opposite side of the heater from the stock one. but I changed both so it was no big deal.. The back heater had burned through, and was causing my problems. I had he seat ,out so I went ahead and changed the bottom heater and cover as well.. Got a brand new looking seat now.. I recommend these.

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they too hot? I find the stockers on low to be more than enough. Maybe I could put them behind some sort of foam or something to create a small thermal barrier.

OP
OP
Mr Ma

Mr Ma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are fine to me. I have only used them once, but they did not get overly hot.

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had both my bottom pads replaced with Dorman. Did not take out the seats though. And I just turned one of the seat pads upside down since the wiring was wrong on the driver side. Guess it doesnt matter which side they are(?)
Dorman is hotter than the stock ones.

jcevans7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is all good to know. looking to replace dang near everything in the driver and passenger seats now, except the frame rails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elfro