Does anyone have a pic of a 21’ Z71 with a 22” inch rim and a 285/50/20 setup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those wheels and tires look amazing. Would you be able to point me to where I can buy both? Also, would my 21 Z71 need to be lifted or can those just go straight on. Thank you!
Got the wheels on ebay but I would try OE Wheels LLC first. They wee on backorder when I was looking. When I ran the 285/50 r22s I had a 1: level up front and there was a slight rub at full turn but no big deal.

Currently have 285/55r 22 and have a 2" level all around.

Farmer10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got the wheels on ebay but I would try OE Wheels LLC first. They wee on backorder when I was looking. When I ran the 285/50 r22s I had a 1: level up front and there was a slight rub at full turn but no big deal.

Currently have 285/55r 22 and have a 2" level all around.
Which wheels do you have?

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t recall model but they are replicas of the Chevy factory wheel option. Went back and looked at the eBay purchase but not pulling up, no longer available.

Farmer10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don’t recall model but they are replicas of the Chevy factory wheel option. Went back and looked at the eBay purchase but not pulling up, no longer available.
I assume you have the smooth ride and not the air suspension correct? I’m looking at the 285/50/22 but don’t want rubbing with the air ride

Farmer10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I assume you have the smooth ride and not the air suspension correct? I’m looking at the 285/50/22 but don’t want rubbing with the air ride
Also I’d like to keep a p tire if possible. How does the e load ride compared to the oem?

Farmer10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It’s a more aggressive tire so yes it is a bit rougher ride.
It’s a more aggressive tire so yes it is a bit rougher ride.
How do you compare it to factory? I have e loads on my gx460 and they’re stiff. This Tahoe is my wife’s and she likes the factory ride. I could run the 285/45/22 to get the p rated tire but that’s a 32”. Not much sidewall left and I don’t know how it’ll look these big fender wells

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also I’d like to keep a p tire if possible. How does the e load ride compared to the oem?
How do you compare it to factory? I have e loads on my gx460 and they’re stiff. This Tahoe is my wife’s and she likes the factory ride. I could run the 285/45/22 to get the p rated tire but that’s a 32”. Not much sidewall left and I don’t know how it’ll look these big fender wells
Rougher than factory. But I’m use to it as have had many trucks with larger more aggressive tires. IMO those tires will look to small.