Diablosport Trinity T-1000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tights24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

Recently sold my 2007 Yukon. Unfortunately this will not work on my Enclave to free up some power. hahaha. That being said, I'm not entirely sure what this fits anymore as I bought this a long time ago. However, I did find a link(the only one out of many I searched) that actually still have these in stock. There is a list there of fitment there. https://honestspeedshop.com/product...rammer-with-touch-screen-gauge-monitor-t-1000

I have a soft copy of the quick start guide and the manual. I have the programmer of course and the OBD cable to plug in.

Observations after having this installed for many many years and then removing it when I sold my truck. The dod delete is a godsend in itself and my fuel economy was better when it was off. Let alone the low grumble it would make in V4 mode right before it would kick back to V8 mode. The pre-canned tunes are actually pretty nice. I usually kept it on the 87 octane tune. I adjusted my shifts to be harder and they were much harder than stock. The 87 performance tune was negligible to be honest, but it did trap a few mph faster and .6 faster in the 1/4 mile. Took it to the track with and without. Bone stock with CAI it ran a 15.9. With 87 canned tune it ran 15.3. Not too shabby considering I had 3rd row seats in. lol

Regardless, it's a decent little handheld, and although it was a long time ago when I bought it, I believe you can get with numerous guys and have a custom tune created. Similar to blackbear but I don't think quite as many options. Not entirely sure. Please research for yourself as I do not want to give out false info and set improper expectations. Below are photos showing it was removed and set to stock from my yukon. Any other photos please reach out. Asking $300. Pretty sure I paid upwards of 500 for it when I bought it.

Attachments

• Trinity 1.jpg
    Trinity 1.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Trinity 2.jpg
    Trinity 2.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Trinity 3.jpg
    Trinity 3.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
T

tights24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shameless bump before I list this on Ebay and fbook marketplace. Would rather it go to someone here. Cheers.

OP
OP
T

tights24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@SNES Avalanche

Yes, I still have this. It will not require an unlock. I removed it from my truck as can be seen in the first pic.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Be sure to download the update agent and then plug it into your computer first and see if there are any updates to the software or tunes. It will update automatically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2