Denali wood color ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fitz08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a new RF door lock window switch bezel for my 2008 denali I saw the reference post at the top and it lists it as maple with a part number of 25909715. I found a part that I thought was the correct part but its listed as king maple with a part number of 20883866. Would this part number just be a newer part number for the same part?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a new RF door lock window switch bezel for my 2008 denali I saw the reference post at the top and it lists it as maple with a part number of 25909715. I found a part that I thought was the correct part but its listed as king maple with a part number of 20883866. Would this part number just be a newer part number for the same part?

It's possible. I was the one who got those part numbers when I upgraded my wood to Denali wood. Is yours missing or broke? Yours should have a part number on it. If anything, go to a dealer with your vin and have them give you the correct part number.

OP
OP
F

Fitz08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short. The last dealer that had been doing my warranty work was sloppy. Fix my seatbelt=find a broken piece of trim the next day and so on and so on. Well they replaced a broken/jammed inside door lock switch and ever since then the bezel comes losse. Every time I take it in they say oh your missing a clip and they replace it, and for awhile its fine until next time...oh your missing a clip. Finally started taking it to another dealerfor some work and tell them about such bezel, I go to pick it up and they say its not covered under major gaurd. I say I know trim is not covered under major gaurd and tell them the story, they say they would like to help but can't because they will not get paid. So yesterday I opened a complaint through GM to see if they will authorize it. If they don't I will just buy one as I'm pretty sure the trim piece is messed up if clips keep falling off. And until this is settled I don't want to pull it incase something where to happen. Thanks for the help