Dealer recommendations in DC/MD/VA area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t speak for current service and even if they have a GM sales group but. I had very good luck and service from the Sheehy group. It was Ford/Lincoln in Gaithersburg. They were decent on prices, worked with FMC for lower APR, NQA dealer trades among their group…..Even Flatbed transported the trade to save mileage. I had appraisal and trade done while the trade vehicle was on the lift for the Fuel pump module recall.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t speak for current service and even if they have a GM sales group but. I had very good luck and service from the Sheehy group. It was Ford/Lincoln in Gaithersburg. They were decent on prices, worked with FMC for lower APR, NQA dealer trades among their group…..Even Flatbed transported the trade to save mileage. I had appraisal and trade done while the trade vehicle was on the lift for the Fuel pump module recall.
There are some decent Ford dealerships not too far from this area.

Chapman Ford near Philly
Koons Ford near Woodbridge VA

Lakerider

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Charlottesville, VA colonial is msrp, Jim price Chevy down the street $5k MA. I ended up finding color and options I wanted in Lewes DE at IG Burton at msrp. Good experience. (I live in Virginia but We go to DE a lot so worked out well.

OP
OP
T

terptahoe

Reaction score
is Koons GMC the worst dealer in the country? Absolute madness $18k markup. $104k!!

Attachments

• Koons Yukon.PNG
    Koons Yukon.PNG
    48.8 KB · Views: 5

EMTPete

Reaction score
I also recommend Fitzgerald in Rockville. They state they don’t charge over MSRP. I have bought two vehicles from them before….very easy and pleasant to work with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9