DDM=Terrible Customer Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They used to ship from So Cal but the last 2-3 times I ordered from them they came from China. I'm contemplating going to another supplier, not really feeling the 1-2 week delivery waiting time..... I just ordered a couple sets from HIDGate, we'll see how this goes...

ChiTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish someone in the Forum had told me they ship from China when ddmtuning is based in California. Its been a week now and all I have is a USPS shipping confirmation. Anyone who has used the Postal Service tracking knows it is crap. So basically I have no idea when they will show up.

Yes I just found this out, A week ago I ordered 2 HID Kits and 2 sets of ballast holders. Ballast Holders were filled within 3 days, Today I get a tracking # for HIDs from China, I wish I would have known about HIDguy a week ago lol.

Lets see what happens.

EdgarLeyvaKC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have had the same issues just recieved my headlight and fog light kit for my 09 denali and the fogs dont fit....sent the wrong ones and then for the headlight they didnt send me the regulator that connects to the big white plug....called and DEAN from ddmtuning acted like a jerk......customer service sucks....oh and shipping 3 weeks....rediculous...

2ELO u got a link for the hidgate....cant find them on ebay....

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs hids from Ddm get ahold of me.... I live like 5 min from them in orange county... I can. Pick up and ship. Right away so you don't have to wait.... I have never had a problem with them and have a big account with them so they always keep me happy... I have never had a bad ballast or anything..... and if I do I just take it right back and swap it out .. plain and simple...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why would they ship them from china if they have them in stock in so cal? Not cool..

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would they ship them from china if they have them in stock in so cal? Not cool..

yea my last set I ordered for a friend a month ago came in from China and took at LEAST three weeks. Last order was around Christmas and they took a few weeks then shipping from Cali but it was xmas time so I gave them the benefit of the doubt...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700