Covid Cleaning Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As alcohol becomes more extinct locally, i'm wondering what can be used to clean the leather interior without discoloring or damaging. I have some rips so I'm not too sensitive anymore but i'm sure a white spot will stand out in black. I have the following but not sure what works in a spray bottle and wipe down.

Water
Dawn Soap
Baking Soda
Hand Sanitizer
Hydrogen Peroxide
Clorox Cleaner Bleach
Clorox Splashless Bleach
Pine Sol

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lysol, spray it close the doors done.

or run the truck put the climate system in fan mode and spray, then shut it all off close the doors.

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious - are you using your Tahoe to transport Covid-19 positive people to the doctor or hospital, or are you driving for Uber/Lyft?

OP
OP
M

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious - are you using your Tahoe to transport Covid-19 positive people to the doctor or hospital, or are you driving for Uber/Lyft?

Uber/Lyft. I was able to mix dish soap, bleach, hydrogen peroxide and water. Did not stain surprisingly and I drove without A/C on, windows down to minimize exposure. Thanks for the feedback.

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uber/Lyft. I was able to mix dish soap, bleach, hydrogen peroxide and water. Did not stain surprisingly and I drove without A/C on, windows down to minimize exposure. Thanks for the feedback.

You might want to check any local microbreweries. I know here in MI, a lot of them started making alcohol-based hand sanitizer. The ones in my area aren't really advertising it, so unless you ask them, you'd have no way of knowing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove