corvette 5 .25"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

55belairtim

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hi
im working on a 62 vette i would need all 4 of them 2highs 2 lows do you have them? and if you do are they glass or plastic lenses, the owner wants glass ones.
thank you and welcome to the site.
tim

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi
im working on a 62 vette i would need all 4 of them 2highs 2 lows do you have them? and if you do are they glass or plastic lenses, the owner wants glass ones.
thank you and welcome to the site.
tim

Interesting. I dont carry those but i did get a sealed beam light for a Harley before. Let me see what I can find out tomorrow and I'll get back to you.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tim, Not to hi-jack but do you need any corvette rear end parts? I have a whole assembly Minus the posi unit-and gear.

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
al right ill be waiting.
thanks tim

Hey Tim. I told my supplier about this and he said hes going to make some calls and see what he can find. I'll let you know what he finds.

OP
OP

55belairtim

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
na i dont need the rear pars, this is a special 62 vette, ill let you guys know mor about it when its done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLK06STi