Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks awesome, ur not gonna know what to do with yourself and all the free time when this is done!

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, Brick I'm going to have to come up with something to put my Yukons current engine in once rebuilt. I was thinking maybe a fully custom prostreet 65 Buick Riveria w/ a turbo 5.3L, but right now I'm just dreaming.

Finished up the drivers floor Dynapad and taped it up well to itself but not the floor so that it is easily removed to access the E brake cable below. Since I don’t have enough Dyanpad to cover the cargo area I did the next best thing and used the scrap cuts to fill the voids left by the 3rd row attachments, and then covered the whole cargo area with another layer of extreme. I still have a Dynapad 33”x38” big to line the sub enclosure once built.

11-4.jpg

112-1.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

118-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I haven't....well maybe just a little. But I wanted a little extra in the cargo area b/c of the dual side exit exhaust system I'll be running, and I didn't have enough Dyanpad to cover it up. That and I wouldn't mind a train horn and compressor installed where the spare tire was. Now I'm laying out the rubber layer to flaten it out getting ready to place it into the truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished up the 2nd layer in the cargo area, then I cut the rubber sound deadener layer that came with the carpet and locked it in place with some gorilla tape. I’m hoping to cut the passenger rubber and lock it in place over the next couple days.

DSCN1120-1.jpg

DSCN1121.jpg

DSCN1122-1.jpg

DSCN1123-1.jpg

DSCN1124-1.jpg

DSCN1125-1.jpg

DSCN1126-1.jpg

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
that dynapad heat also?? how much comes in a kit. lol just got my 2nd bulka for my car today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerodmortensen