Color Match?

To Color Match or Not...?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgosart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide what direction I want to go. I don't mind the body moldings and chrome/plastic bumpers, but I have been thinking about color matching a few things.

Does anyone have pictures of a truck this color (dark gray metallic) color matched? I am not planning on changing wheels/tires or ride height.

20200505_165202.jpg

M123

Viking
Reaction score
I really think you have a beautiful car as it is. In some way when the upper molding on the bumper are color matching it look so plastic and like nail polish. The finish aren't there. :) I rather would gone in the direction there you create a second color schem, more black plastic or chrome.

Probably not the answer you where looking for.
But if you don't found any pictures online can't you ask for help in the photoshop thread if someone on the forum can modifying the picture after your preferences? :)

mpope2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personal preference, but I say color match. I’m a huge fan of monochromatic paint schemes. I color matched my Sierra over a decade ago because I always loved the monochromatic scheme on the GMT800 Z71 package Tahoes/Suburbans. Loved it so much I also picked up a Z71 Tahoe when we first had kids a few years back. You have a clean truck as it is, but the debadged monochromatic look is classy to me. Just my 2 cents

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Especially with that color I think full colormatch up front would look great. I'd debadge everything too if it were my rig, made a world of difference on my 03

Reaction score
Especially with that color I think full colormatch up front would look great. I'd debadge everything too if it were my rig, made a world of difference on my 03
It's debadged except for the bowtie. And I plan on wrapping the bumpers, I'm in the process now of finding a blue vinyl that will match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan