Check out my NEW LED Halos for the Yukon!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, check out the new LED halos I have now in multiple colors. If you are interested in a set, dont worry about the price on the website, as with everything forum members get a discount.

Click here to see all the colors I have.
http://www.headlightsupercenter.com/osc/index.php?cPath=79

Here are some white ones installed on my customers headlight. Pics of them on his truck should come next week.

Websitepics016.jpg

Websitepics017.jpg

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
i want :(

only problem is I don't have my stock ones.. so I can't ship you what's on my truck and have no lights for a week

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Wow, those look sick. Are you able to do anything like that with the Tahoe head lights?

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want :(

only problem is I don't have my stock ones.. so I can't ship you what's on my truck and have no lights for a week
I understand that. Also, I'll have to talk to a friend of mine but i'm not sure if your lights come open, they may have to be cut open.
Wow, those look sick. Are you able to do anything like that with the Tahoe head lights?
We could, the issue is that I dont have rings that will fit a Tahoe so I would have to get some made which takes a month atleast. Also, i'm not sure why GM did this but the Yukon and Tahoe lights are completely different. The new Yukon lights are glued together so they come apart rather easy in the oven but the new Tahoe headlights are fused together and have to be cut open very carefully. They are not easy at all but still doable. Just the install will be a bit more.

Konman09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So these are whatever price you give us PLUS core? I'd buy a set for $189.00, but not if you need mine back. $189.00 is out of MY league for a circle of tiny lights. Just trying to clear up if you need cores back or not?

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So these are whatever price you give us PLUS core? I'd buy a set for $189.00, but not if you need mine back. $189.00 is out of MY league for a circle of tiny lights. Just trying to clear up if you need cores back or not?

The price on the website is just for the halos, not entire units. This customer of mine shipped his lights in to us so hes just paying for the halo kit and install. I'm not sure what new Yukon lights would cost but for reference, I sell complete Dodge Charger headlights with halos for $499-529 depending on color. I could do a package price for somewhere around that depedning on what new lights cost me.

dre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have en the the 07 tahoe

OP
OP
Wes

Wes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have en the the 07 tahoe

We could, the issue is that I dont have rings that will fit a Tahoe so I would have to get some made which takes a month atleast. Also, i'm not sure why GM did this but the Yukon and Tahoe lights are completely different. The new Yukon lights are glued together so they come apart rather easy in the oven but the new Tahoe headlights are fused together and have to be cut open very carefully. They are not easy at all but still doable. Just the install will be a bit more.

dre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well plz let me know im very interested

yolo

MarkBarbee.com
Reaction score
maybe charge a "core" fee of $100 until you get the customer's lights back. That way people are not without their lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman