Cheap half quarter panel. Anyone ever bought one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever bought one. I had an accident and I can't really get my tool inside the walls without cutting alot of the inside out. I want to know if the panel has the tabs at the bottom where the bumper mounts to? I asked many sellers and it seems they only drop ship and don't have their hands on the actual product so they can't tell me nor show me any pictures.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever bought one. I had an accident and I can't really get my tool inside the walls without cutting alot of the inside out. I want to know if the panel has the tabs at the bottom where the bumper mounts to? I asked many sellers and it seems they only drop ship and don't have their hands on the actual product so they can't tell me nor show me any pictures.

I haven’t bought that particular panel, but when I purchased wheel arch panels for a 1997 Chevy truck, the section I purchased had all the flanges and tabs that were present in the same locations as the same area on the vehicle. Based on that, I would assume it would have the lower flange for attaching the bumper cover as well as the flange that attaches to the inner wheel well liner.

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great to know. I guess I'll go on ahead and order it. I hope that it will have the tabs I need for the bracket

OP
OP
W

Warriorpluto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went on ahead and ordered one today of anyone needs the information. It does come with the tabs for the rear bumper bracket. One seller finally was able to take the time and message his supplier.
This is the sellers store. He shipped out the same day right after payment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221222-193107_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20221222-193107_eBay.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 13

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442