Center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrewg29

Reaction score
Is there anyway to switch the 02 center console lid to an 03-06 because every time I hit the brakes my phone goes flying and im fed up lol.

02 Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem so i went to home depot and used drawer liner to line the recessed portion of the console.

Attachments

• IMG_0263_zps82fc5daf.jpg
    IMG_0263_zps82fc5daf.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0264_zpsb83c5e9f.jpg
    IMG_0264_zpsb83c5e9f.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
andrewg29

andrewg29

Reaction score
I had the same problem so i went to home depot and used drawer liner to line the recessed portion of the console.
Which section did you buy this in? Right now I'm using one about a quarter the size of the one you have that I bought from autozone.

02 Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which section did you buy this in? Right now I'm using one about a quarter the size of the one you have that I bought from autozone.

I think i used this one, i picked the one that didn't have the holes in it. I think it was in the kitchen sections or something like that. If you go to that link and pick your store it will tell exactly what isle and bin its at. For $6 it was well worth it, haven't had anymore phone or stuff flying. Also its a huge piece, so you can put anywhere you want like in the back store compartenmtn, cup holders, center console, top shelf above cigarette sockets but its a pain to outline and cut perfectly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darous 640