Center Console Cup Holder Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kh0806

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2015 Tahoe LT with Lux package did not come with the front seat cup holder cover. I actually hate the way it looks without it being covered. Same with the little opening for junk and the usb opening. Neither one is covered. I am assuming I would have to replace that whole section as Ive seen them on ebay listed for $200? Is there just the covers that I can purchase without replacing that whole part? Thanks

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you'll need to order LTZ / Denali console trim. I am planning to do this with our SLT once we decide to keep it long-term.

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was debating on ordering the Ltz version with the cover in my Lt also. My Lt only has the heated seat buttons. My question is are the button sizes the same with the heated seats only and the buttons with the heated seats/cooled on the Ltz? If so I want to order the covered section piece.

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it definately looks really nice when the covers are closed butttt how many times will you close them is another question :)
in my case i already have some stuff there and doesnt look like i will be closing the lids even if i had them

TheAgency

Reaction score
I've had the same thought with my SLT Yukon. GM Parts Direct is selling what looks to be a complete assembly, complete with buttons for seat heating and cooling.

No such covers would exist, since they functionally would need the "track" to recess into.

One of these days I'll get around to doing this, but post pics if you beat me to it!

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-p...l-v8-flex-engine/body-cat/center-console-****

2608c5e8e9caba2589086a05af52ee11.png

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$257 , hmmmmm to have two flaps covering cupholders, . if it had cooled and heated cup feat maybe i'd bite

OP
OP
K

kh0806

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yea I can't justify spending $257 for two flaps. It looks great though! Thanks for all your input!

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want to order one too. I put the older Ltz wood grain console with covers in my nnbs 2014 and loved it. I just need to find out of the cut outs for the heated/cooled buttons would fit over the heated only buttons in my Lt. Not sure if the dimensions are the same. Hope someone tries it and posts pics soon.

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this yet. Im still curious if the ltz console can be put on the Lt with the heated seat buttons only.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like the cut outs are the same size (from looking at both--some in our company have LTs--me, and some have LTZs). So I don't see why it can't be done?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123