carpet cleaning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

texaschevyryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know some one has one thru da process of cleaning out their carpet in they tahoe from stains and what not.....well let me in what did you use and where u get it from

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
for tough small stains i use spot shot...orange lid found at wally world works excellent. we use it for our cat spots in our house too and you can't even tell where it throws up after using it.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife has a bissell carpet cleaner for the house. I used it to clean out all our cars. I just use the bissell cleaner solution that comes with it and scrub on the tough parts. That reminds me I have to replace what I used lol

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would use one of the spot treatments yourself and then pay a carwash to use there machine to clean it all.

i did my carpet with the little green machine and it still had a hint of almost like wet dog. (previous owner had a husky) so i paid $34 to have a carwash do it for me with there machine and its nice and fresh now.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get carpet cleaner. For tuff stains use carb cleaner ; )

Once your done with carb cleaner re-do it carpet cleaner to rid of carb cleaner smell!

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my Denali it had a few pretty bad stains. I used Woolite Pet + Oxygen with great results. Its in a grey spray bottle. I then went over the rest of the carpet with Resolve carpet foam & a scrub brush.

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We used an entire can of Blue Coral in my fathers jeep on sunday..thats how bad it was, but it did a nice job

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11