Cargo Divider - Captain Chairs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Den Ali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
With the 3rd row down cargo can end up in the 2nd row or worse under braking. Do cargo barriers exist that can be positioned between the 2nd row and the folded down 3rd row?

DWTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably the safest response is to strap that stuff down in the back. But that's not real realistic if its groceries and lighter stuff. A lot of people have this same question to keep their dogs in the back too. We have used pet dividers and baby gates that slide between the second and third row when they are down. It may not be what you are looking for but it's an idea. I'm sure others will chime in with other options. Good luck.

capitalheel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased a cargo liner for my Tahoe to protect the back of the 3rd row when folded down, keep the dog hair at bay, etc. - it has adjustable straps with clips to loop it around the 2nd row headrests and spans tightly across the gap between the captain chairs.

It won't let me link it from Amazon, but a simple search for SUV cargo liner should turn up some options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645