Cargo Barrier?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jnz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been reading the forum for awhile, but this is my first post. We bought a 2015 Yukon Denali back in August last year. We have the second row captains chairs. We're going to be taking a couple road trips over the summer, and we'll have the kids sitting in the second row, with the third row folded down for luggage/cargo. I'm looking for a cargo barrier that would fit behind the captains chairs, to block the luggage from flying forward in the event of an accident/emergency braking. Does anyone have any recommendations? I tried to run a couple searches but didn't find anything.

Thanks!

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
You could always go with a pet barrier. Most of them look pretty nice and they are really easy to install and remove.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pet barriers available for the '15 so far won't stop anything and will just add to the destruction in a crash.

Travall is one of the few companies that actually make a barrier that locks in place and they have told me that they are waiting for more interest before making them for our trucks.

They make them for 2014 and older...

Shoot them an email... The more people who ask them, the sooner someone will make a real pet/luggage barrier.

OP
OP
J

Jnz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! I had one of the Travall dividers in another vehicle, and they're great. I emailed them about it.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody found anything worth a darn for the 15+ yukons? Specifically the XL for me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123