Can anyone with the GM sport pedal covers share their experience with them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had them on for a while now...no issues wet or dry. I would buy again if needed. See link in signature for my video.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had them on for a while now...no issues wet or dry. I would buy again if needed. See link in signature for my video.
Did they feel more grippy than the stock pedal covers? Nit sure why but my stock ones feel almost like a hard plastic/slippery feel to them, regardless of my footwear (work boots, tennis shoes, sandals).

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they feel more grippy than the stock pedal covers? Nit sure why but my stock ones feel almost like a hard plastic/slippery feel to them, regardless of my footwear (work boots, tennis shoes, sandals).

Between dress, tennis, sandals, or socks (I like to drive w/o shoes alot on longer trips)...I would say yes, more grippy.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have to get them then as the stock pedal covers feel very slick under my feet. Ive not had a vehicle that feels like these and i worry my feet will slip off either the gas or brake and cause me an accident.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may have to get them then as the stock pedal covers feel very slick under my feet. Ive not had a vehicle that feels like these and i worry my feet will slip off either the gas or brake and cause me an accident.
Stomp harder ;). They are nice, I used my points to get them or @least mostly covered the cost I think..dont recall now.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I screwed up on my first installation……After the first one I finally realized that you slip the old pedals off first…….lesson learned.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t mean to hijack this thread, but anyone know why these won’t fit a ‘21? I would love to install them as they appear more grabby than the stock slick pedal covers.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t mean to hijack this thread, but anyone know why these won’t fit a ‘21? I would love to install them as they appear more grabby than the stock slick pedal covers.
They should fit '21 to '23 as there haven't been any changes to the pedal design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700