Can anyone help with the ground wire location in the engine bay from wiring harness? Rebuilding a wrecked 2017 Tahoe 5.3 T.I.A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boscorelli216

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello. At the step of wiring the harness back up to all the sensors and modules and am having a hard time. Bought it wrecked for myself and not trying to fry anything! Truck was too smashed to take pics before removal for my reinstall I know there’s one or two grounds on or around reinforcement but lost after that. Thank you for your time and your help Happy Holidays ‼️ 2017 Tahoe Al’s 5.3. And also is there anything that I must do after airbags have deployed. TyB8FA659F-F82B-410D-943F-3F474B703CFD.jpeg

Seanslane

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Bos.
I see you did an engine swap on your 2017 Tahoe. Was wondering if you were still around this forum? Would love to ask you a couple questions. Our engine is going out. Chevy said it’s a lift arm and needs the whole top taken off to replace it all. Best to just change engine. Are you available to answer a couple questions. Would love to hear how your swap went. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan