California MSRP dealer ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ssingh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi folks, any recommendation for a dealer in California selling at MSRP ? Interested in Yukon XL !

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, any recommendation for a dealer in California selling at MSRP ? Interested in Yukon XL !
You can order one from Gold Star Buick GMC in Salinas, Ca for MSRP. Well you will be put on the order list.

Elise201424

Reaction score
I mean there are a lot of dealers in California that are doing MSRP. Are you talking about for a custom order or something straight off the law? Are you in southern or northern

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Straight off the lot at msrp is like finding a needle in a haystack. It's there somewhere but takes a lot of time and effort to find

Aemycod13

Reaction score
Robideaux motors in Idaho will allow you to order at $300 over invoice. Yes you read that correctly. Text Pam at +1 (208) 547-6012. This is her work cell but if you call it it’ll right to dealership. Tell her Nate sent you.

david1523

Reaction score
Motor City Buick and GMC in Bakersfield doesn't add a markup. They will help you with a custom order, but it seems like on the lot options are slim to none.

SCUCREW08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put in an order at Borjon Auto Center (Chevy/GMC) in Paso Robles. $0 mark up. Ask for Colton... super guy and very hard working.

suburbansince87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Robideaux motors in Idaho will allow you to order at $300 over invoice. Yes you read that correctly. Text Pam at +1 (208) 547-6012. This is her work cell but if you call it it’ll right to dealership. Tell her Nate sent you.
Nice!! I did the math... it's tempting. I wish there was something in Missouri or a nearby state like this.

gregus733

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had decent luck in Gilroy. The experience in San Jose was not pleasant.

The dealer in San Jose called me back the next day, but do not like to be horsed around with and passed on them. Their trade offer on my truck was less than favorable on my initial visit to them and they set a bad precedence.

All things aside, very happy with my Suburban.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA