Cadillac Escalade Star Ceiling - Complete!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the process of doing this... I think the kids would like it.

Like, how do you make the holes for the fiber without messing up the material?
Im not the op, but it depends on the material. If its the factory cloth use a needle. Fiber is VERY small, not an issue really. The trim flush.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Just remember, these are extremely bright. I have this in my sons room, and in a closed tight space like a vehicle it may be a huge distraction. Badass for sure, just a big distraction

OP
OP
J444HN

J444HN

Reaction score
I used a .75mm drill bit on a cordless drill and drilled and pushed. Go slow and it catches the material.

They are very bright but mine can be set brightness and colour and it stores that each time it goes on and off so you're not doing it every time.

OneTwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!

I was going to do this in VIP Lexus, but I think it's going to go in the Denali instead! I was going to use a kit from these guys, just another option for those of you who are interested:

http://www.starlighthq.com/

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score

There you go. Kiddos room

Last edited by a moderator:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's amazing. Okay makes sense now how you did it. I was wondering how it gets done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205