Brand New Volant Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the info on the intake dude???

The info is:
- he will be posting a link from ebay for anything he's selling.

We love great deals, we also have paying vendors here and watch out for buyer safety.

We have no controls for volume selling users, and yes it's suspicious that someone sells 11 sets of rims in 2.5 months. I ran the search and documented them. Not sorry for pointing out the obvious here. People don't forget about rims they 'just' purchased, moms don't buy 24s and sell them for new ones, and everyone in a family doesn't own rims to sell to get new ones. This isn't an argument, but since everyone is wondering why I'm making this a rule going forward for Excon, there it is.

If I'm wrong, I'm being safe.

B

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The info is:
- he will be posting a link from ebay for anything he's selling.

We love great deals, we also have paying vendors here and watch out for buyer safety.

We have no controls for volume selling users, and yes it's suspicious that someone sells 11 sets of rims in 2.5 months. I ran the search and documented them. Not sorry for pointing out the obvious here. People don't forget about rims they 'just' purchased, moms don't buy 24s and sell them for new ones, and everyone in a family doesn't own rims to sell to get new ones. This isn't an argument, but since everyone is wondering why I'm making this a rule going forward for Excon, there it is.

If I'm wrong, I'm being safe.

B

I agree completely. Nothing personal, but it's our job to protect the members before anything happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts