Brake Lights not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug Phillips

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello guys , i'm sure this has been asked before on my '00 Tahoe the brake lights doesn't work even after replacing the the brake light switch . The third brake light doesn't work either, I've checked all fuses all of them are good . Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I have a feeling it maybe the connection panel on the right rear quarter panel, the wires from the right tail light will lead you to the panel i'm talking about. Keep us posted

rockola1971

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a right brake light out on my Denali when I bought it. Traced it to the power wire for the right brake light right at the panel on passenger side underneath near axle. The wire was broke off about an inch from its plug in at that panel. The panel has no guard on it and isnt protected from anything. All it takes is drive over some brush or a rock to get kicked up going down the highway and strike that panel and wires can be broken easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt