Bowtie-less grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at Stylin Trucks yet? They carry a Grille conversion kit that allows you to run a GMC Denali grille insert without a emblem.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what it looks like with the grill removed.... so yes there would need to be some filling done to cover up the indention and holes.

grill_install.jpg

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the tips guys. I checked out the suggestions you all gave me. Thanks too for the closeup of the stock grill without the bowtie. It doesn't look like it would be all that difficult to fill it and then buy the inserts from SS in my original post.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That picture is very photoshopped. But I would love to see a real grille like that.

jetstar88

Reaction score
That picture is very photoshopped. But I would love to see a real grille like that.

I know this is an old post, but here's my "Bowtieless" grille. Not a good pic though (taken with my phone).

no_bowtie.jpg
[/IMG]

And here's the sideview...no shot of the grille, but you can see what the rest of it looks like.

burb4.jpg

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Clay.. this was my post originally. I ended up finding an 01 with really low miles so I went that route instead but yours looks exactly what I had in mind.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good w/ no emblem in the front. (like those rims also clay)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpark1975