Boss Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KMeloney No have not covered them i dont know what to do yet!!!

No wonder it looks so clean! LOL Just don't let water get in those holes! People have had water leak into the headliner via those uncovered holes. Gotta do something with them.

jdub5256

J-DUB
Reaction score
i really like the truck cause i think its all about standing out and you deff do that in a good way i like the running boards you have on your truck i think it kinda goes with the rims. but if you do decide to go back to factory i have a set for sale.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Z71 On/Off-road package. Includes off-road jounce bumpers, specially-tuned springs and gas-charged monotube shocks, heavy-duty locking rear differential, front and rear wheel flares, 18" x 8" aluminum wheels, P265/65R18 on-/off-road, blackwall tires, skid plate package, tubular assist steps and Z71 on/off-road appearance package, which consists of unique front fascia and bright chrome grille insert. Also includes front frame-mounted recovery hooks. Requires Black, Blue Granite Metallic, Summit White, Silver Birch Metallic or Deep Ruby Metallic exterior colors.

In order to choose this feature, you have also to add Tires, P265/65R18 On-/Off-Road, BlackwallHeavy-Duty Locking Differential Air cleaner, high-capacity Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted Skid Plate PackageZ71 Off-Road Appearance Package Grille insert, bright chrome Wheel Flares, Front and Rear Assist steps, tubular, Satin Chrome

the above are all things you get with the z71 option...z71 was never a 4x4 package...z71 is simply a reference to the suspension package, it was just never sold as a 2wd until NNBS

sorry for the terrible punctuation but i just copy and pasted from the Chevy site

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

i really like the truck cause i think its all about standing out and you deff do that in a good way i like the running boards you have on your truck i think it kinda goes with the rims. but if you do decide to go back to factory i have a set for sale.

those running boards that he has are the factory z71 running boards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove