Black leather interior question 00-06 NBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
no brown! if you swap might as well get black. id like to replace my carpet w/ black one of these days. if i ever do ill prob dynamat most of the floor while im at it

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I'm thinking is to just get a dark brown carpet which will match nicely with the tan seats and wood dash kit as the cheapest option.

The beige carpet to me is really hard to keep clean and causes an overload of beige in the car

Lucky for me I at least have the gray interior.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
you could paint the panels are wrap them in suede. The suede may cost a little more but to me would look better. Thats my 2 cents.

oh and look into katzkin for your seat covers. Another option

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Some more info on Chevy Leather seats

Silverado_leather_kit01.JPG

Our Chevrolet Tahoe leather kits are patterned from the original OEM covers to insure a factory fit every time, and are sold with a similar leather to vinyl ratio as the factory leather interiors, which is leather seating surfaces with matching vinyl sides and backs on the front row and a leather/vinyl combination seating surface on the rear bench. However, we can custom make them in any leather/vinyl content you wish; from 100% vinyl to 100% leather. All of our custom Tahoe leather seat kits come with a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty against any manufacturing defects. Unlike other companies on the web, our leather interiors are designed with the do-it-yourselfer in mind so our warranty is honored whether you install the Tahoe leather interior yourself or take it to a local upholstery shop.
We always want our customers to have control over the design of their Chevrolet Tahoe custom interior and so we have pre-selected a variety of popular Tahoe leather interior patterns so each customer can select the pattern and colors they want for their Chevrolet Tahoe custom leather interior. However, if these patterns are not exactly what you are looking for then just call us and let us know what you are wanting. We will do our best to put together a custom Tahoe leather package that is exactly what you are looking for at a reasonable cost. Anything you can design, we will do our best to build...

Our Chevrolet Tahoe leather seats and Tahoe leather accessories are made with top grain, vat dyed, automotive grade leather hides, and are finished in a European style, milled pebble. We use this same automotive grade hides for all our Tahoe leather seats so that you will have matching leather used throughout your Tahoe interior. We want to be your one stop shop for all your custom Tahoe leather interior products.
LeatherSeats.com began with the do-it-yourself market in mind and because there is an ever increasing do-it-yourselfer population, we have been able to grow and become the leading Internet based interior auto restylers. The most asked question after "What does this company sell?" is "Can I install it myself?", and for this we have install kits available and a do-it-yourself leather interior installation guide. This Tahoe leather interior installation guide should answer all the questions you might have concerning installation and should give you a very good idea of what is involved in the installation of our Tahoe leather seat kits.
Leather Interior Installation Guide

Available Chevrolet Tahoe Leather Seat Patterns

00-02 Chevrolet Tahoe Leather Seats
03-04 Chevrolet Tahoe Leather Seats
05-06 Chevrolet Tahoe Leather Seats
Note: We also have patterns for the C/K Series from 1992 to 1999

If you need any help at any time, please feel free to call us at 1-866-NEW-SEAT. Our sales staff has extensive training on all of our products and should be able to answer or find the answer to any question you might have. Thank you for visiting LeatherSeats.com and we hope that we will be hearing from you soon.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
x2 on seat covers. Do that and lay down some black carpet if you really want to. I did it. It was a pain. Would rather pay some one to do it if I ever had to do it again.

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strange that the silverado could have a black/charcoal interior, but the tahoe/yukon did not.

Boomer73

Boom Boom
Reaction score
Personally I think its really hard to pull off two-tone seats that are partially black without having any black trim in the interior - it just REALLY stands out because of the contrast. Since GM never made a black interior for these GMT800 vehicles, the instant you see it, you know its not factory. That could be good or bad depending on your perspective. From a resale value standpoint, its decidedly bad. I agree with Eagle on the headliner. Few vehicles have a dark headliner because it really "lowers" the roof and closes everything in. The GMT900s have a black interior but even they have a shale headliner.

BOSS has a black interior on his ride and it looks awesome, but he converted EVERYTHING over, and I believe I heard him say he would NOT do it again (correct me if I'm wrong BOSS). http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14986&highlight=black+interior

I think if you do a two-tone interior it will really look good, just choose colors that coordinate with the factory colors.

-B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts