Black Bear Performance Tuning Gulfport, MS Oct 9-11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tuning

Where: TBD

When: Oct 9-11

How Much: $50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

Please PayPal your deposit of $50 to [email protected]

Please put "Mississippi Tuning Trip" in the subject line and include your username.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 96-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

Last edited by a moderator:

4shongo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alright guys lets get them down here. I have already sent my deposit!!! Don't forget that is Crusin the Coast weekend. Lots to do in the area!!!

4shongo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Email Jenna/Justin and organize a tune session like I am doing in Gulfport. Must have 10 deposits for them to come.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Deposits received from:

4shongo

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I think we need BlackBear, to head north minnesota,wisconsin? somewere in that area?

He was actually up in Minnesota last November for a meet. Like 4shongo said, if you want to be an organizer for a meet, we can help you out1

4shongo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Don't forget that is Cruisin the Coast weekend. Should be alot to see. The Gulfport Dragway will be open to test out your tune also. Send in those deposits! I will be checking numerous sites so no one is missed!

4shongo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where are all the LA and MS guys at that need tunes?? I know their is more than just me wanting one.

4shongo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Gulfport Dragway is a 1/4 miles track for any one that needed to know!!! Send in those deposits:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore