Black Bear Performance Tune, Columbia, SC January 6-7, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98+ GM vehicles only)

Where: Columbia, SC

When: January 6-7, 2012

How Much: $50 deposit for time slot, $200 at time of tune (total $250)

Please go to Calendar of Events to submit your deposit.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$60 - 98-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$160 ECM / $60 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

**If folks purchase spare computers, we will perform the crank relearn on all 99+ vehicles.

**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with Justin prior to the meet by email [email protected]

Please see www.blackbearperformance.com for more info on our products!

1dopeHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When is the next time you plan on making it to SC, preferably the Charleston area? I can't make this meet as I won't be in state until May '12.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When is the next time you plan on making it to SC, preferably the Charleston area? I can't make this meet as I won't be in state until May '12.

Since we are going to SC in Jan. we don't have anything on the books through May, but should there be enough interest we would consider going back sooner rather than later.

To see scheduled locations of in person tunes that might work for you, please visit our Calendar of Events page Calendar of Events

Also, we have several mail order tunes available if you cannot make any of our in person tunes. These can be found on our Services page Services.

Please PM me if you would like to discuss mail order tune options!

BlackZ-HO

Reaction score
so if i pay the 50 dollar deposit all i have to do is bring my truck to the meet up and pay the other 200 and everything will be taken care of there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe

Latest posts