Black Bear Performance T-Shirts For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a tune in Houston this morning and told Justin he should think about bringing some ***** with him or have them sent to his hotel when he travels because I would have bought one. He said they will be available on his site soon, so I guess I will have to wait.

The tune he did is great!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He has to bring so much to bring with all the equipment/laptops/etc that bringing shirts in different sizes and such would be a hassle. If you don't want to wait for us to get the shirt ordering up on the site, shoot me an email ([email protected]) and I will get you taken care of.

Glad you like the tune!

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
How much HP do these shirts add while driving a gm vehicle?

Think I might order 1 or 2 and definitely look forward to a hooded sweatshirt:)

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much HP do these shirts add while driving a gm vehicle?

Think I might order 1 or 2 and definitely look forward to a hooded sweatshirt:)

My guess would be no HP gains, but they will make you look at minimum, 15% cooler! :cool:

lol, but in all seriousness, I'm going to get a shirt or two after I get my tune - and YES a hooded sweatshirt would definitely rock!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still offering T-shirts? IF so-what styles do you guys have? Gotta have one since I will be rocking a tune in the near future ;)

Thnx

-J

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still offering T-shirts? IF so-what styles do you guys have? Gotta have one since I will be rocking a tune in the near future ;)

Thnx

-J

Can you shoot me a PM with what size you'd like please? We have limited sizes available in our older design but plenty in our new design.

Thanks!