Black Bear Performance Black Friday 2017!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Justin, yes, we will have discounts on superchargers, and many other performance parts, on Friday the 24th!
Will there be any discounts on the custom tuning packages or just hardware? I've been repairing / building my Yukon on a budget, and have already purchased a used Black Bear Autocal in anticipation of one day getting a tune.

Jibee

Reaction score
Are these discounts applied on the website or do I need to call in?

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will there be any discounts on the custom tuning packages or just hardware? I've been repairing / building my Yukon on a budget, and have already purchased a used Black Bear Autocal in anticipation of one day getting a tune.
Hello Thomas, the tune and license for the AutoCal is already offered at a discounted price, and unfortunately we would not be able to take any more money off of that. The AutoCal hardware, which will include a custom tune and license from us will be discounted.

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you post a link here to the Sales?
Hello Eddie, all the sale prices will start on the 24th. The AutoCal with our custom tuning will be $45 off. All of our performance parts will be discounted, when you add it to the shopping cart you can see the price. Our Magnachargers are already $300 off right now.

Last edited:

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
Can I live dyno tune it myself with the black bear? Or do I have to use a down loaded programs? I have a 2011 Tahoe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I live dyno tune it myself with the black bear? Or do I have to use a down loaded programs? I have a 2011 Tahoe.
Hello Charles, you will have everything you need for a custom tune from us based off your vehicle data, by purchasing our AutoCal. We would do the tuning for you. The AutoCal does not permit you to dyno tune.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout