Best single source for 2023 Premier how to answers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Capt Ed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As a new Tahoe owner, I've have a hard time figuring out the knobs and switches and navigating through the different menus. The dealer did a reasonable job explaining the system's but with my old brain, I retained very little of it.

I received a small manual from the dealer that is no help and found a 400+ page manual on this forum that probably has the answer I'm looking for but it's as confusing as my Tahoe.

Is there a single source where I can find how to answers on line? Thanks!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the Owner's Manual downloadable PDF not being helpful? Because it's actually very helpful.

Yes, the small "getting started" (or whatever it's called) booklet that comes with/in your truck doesn't cover much and is pretty useless. But the actual Owner's Manual is NOT useless.

Look it up on your phone, and either download the PDF or bookmark the page for future reference. Or, print it out and put it in your glove compartment.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, see the Chevrolet Web site, Vehicle Support Section, click here

Suggest downloading that and viewing it on your computer. All the page references are linked, etc, so you can click them and go to the referenced section.

I know I am old school, but I have read the owners manual to my 2022 cover to cover, twice. Do it in chunks...do a chapter a night...then go out to your garage and play with thnigs...or take your tablet or laptop to your garage and read it sitting in the driver's seat.

jforb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 22 Tahoe came with the thick paper owners manual in the glovebox. Doesn't yours have it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts