Best LED reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2016YUKONSLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When looking on amazon for the 921 LED bulbs, it says they don't fit my vehicle. But 921 is the part number to replace them from the auto part store. Is it just because they are LED?

Side note: What headlights came with my vehicle? HID? LED? What about the foglights? I live in the country and I'd like brighter lights for night time.

gmordie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When looking on amazon for the 921 LED bulbs, it says they don't fit my vehicle. But 921 is the part number to replace them from the auto part store. Is it just because they are LED?

Side note: What headlights came with my vehicle? HID? LED? What about the foglights? I live in the country and I'd like brighter lights for night time.
This is the website I use to find out the bulb size it's way more accurate than Amazon https://www.osram-americas.com/en-us/applications/automotive-lighting-systems/Pages/lrgmain.aspx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts