BBP 8spd Tuning Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We know not many folks offer it, and we have gotten this question quite a bit recently: YES, we do offer full tuning (BOTH engine and transmission) for 2015+ 8spd vehicles.

Please let us know if you have further questions!

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What adjustments do you make to the 8 speed trans tuning? Are their any hardware upgrades you recommend to the trans with/before tuning?

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since I am not the tuner, I wouldn't be qualified to get into specifics on the tuning changes. But I can say no hardware upgrades are needed. I don't have any mods on my 2016 Yukon Denali.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One thing, we did have a customer who added " LubeGuard shudder fix" and his 8L90E shifts perfectly now.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was trying to find a link. Maybe I overheard it. I thought there was part difference between the SUV 8l90e and the stingray. Something that made shifts mechanically quicker.

I've been searching now and can't find it.

When do the phones turn back on for questions about how to use autocal on a laptop. Today's my bday...we eat crayons don't you know. Semper Fi!

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What questions did you have about the AutoCal and a laptop? The guys probably won't be opening up the phone lines today, they are trying to get caught up after SEMA.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah...I'm a rock. Is there a YouTube video tutorial for how to work the software to load the tunes onto the autocal?

And how to upload the logs from the auto cal to computer and then email them?

I need to make sure my antiquated laptop can do this. I mostly use the phone for internet.

Aaaand I'm dumb as a rock with computers.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All the instructions will be included with the AutoCal, step by step, so follow those and you are off and running! So long as you are running a Windows OS, there shouldn't be an issue with the AutoCal. We don't have any videos, but that is something that the guys have on their long enhancement list.