bags or eibach?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yerpderp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Guys I'm new, and I just want some advice. I wanna lower my 09 hoe. Toying with either bags or Eibach pro kit. I had other questions, too...but for some reason I'm drawing a blank.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is your question/s? What are you trying to accomplish? Budget? What air bag kit are you looking at?

I guess I had a few questions also.

OP
OP
Y

yerpderp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Honestly, no clue. I've never worked with bags before. I'd like to find what I want, then save my money for it. The pro kit wasn't exactly cheap...but I guess I'd like to stay in the 2k or less range. I don't want a drastic drop. Just a bolt on that won't require major work to avoid scrubbing. Right now it's a completely stock LT with 18s. I'm thinkin 20 bc I like to keep some rubber.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want bags then 2k won't cut it unless you find a good deal on used. I guess you could get the bags and brackets on a deal for that but you would still need tanks, fittings, air line, etc. In that price range I would look at static drops, norcalss sells a bag kit for the back for fairly reasonable but you would have to read up on it.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Eibach pro kit will drop the rear about 2". I have some rear springs for sale if you want them.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd probably go with Tony's 2/3-4 kit and cornering package should give your truck a nice stance and better handling

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Yeah ideally the Belltech 2/3-4 is money. Much cheaper than 2k and like said above you could do sway bars, rear shocks, even have a shop do free travel mod for less than $2k

OP
OP
Y

yerpderp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Free travel mod? Sorry...I know how to change springs, shocks, and struts...the rest is a blur.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Free travel mod: removing the rear bumpstops and brackets to allow optimum travel and cleanance for the rear end. Some add new smaller bumpstops other just cut it out and leave it be

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz