Bad Shipment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
So after my system in my truck was stolen I decided to try at it again. I bought 1 12" rectanglular box and a 1200 watt amp. There sitting in my truck ready to go now all I need is my 12" sub. This 12" sub I ordered from dealer cost audio it is a Rockford Fosgate P3D412. I ordered it the 21st of September and they claimed it was in stock and ready to ship. Its now the 6th of October and its backordered I've already talked to the company and they keep telling me it'll be any day now. Should I get my money back and take it somewhere else or stay with them?! BTW I payed $118.00 with free shipping.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Eh, Sounds fishy honestly. I putting up with the same shit right now. SOmehting i bought for my sister for her b-day. They guarenteed it to be here by then. Its ten days after her b-day, Still nothing. Time to take action brotha ^^^

Btw, I think your truck is SICK.

Ridin Solo

Brain Ninja
Reaction score
number 1, i'd get my money back. and technically, they aren't supposed to charge your card for your order UNTIL they've shipped it. and if thats the case, you should ask for a tracking number.

number 2, driveinautosound.com is a good company. they are local to me and i have personal experience with them and you can order online. so you might wanna check it out.

swab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sites like that are hit and miss.. my friend has gotten a couple things from there and they looked like flea market shit and didnt even have serial numbers. i assumed worst case scenario it was refurb or used advertised as new but i wouldnt send a dollar their way. i have one of those p3s, it was great til my gfs little bro tapped the dust cover while it was playing. everything on it except the dust cover is fine.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Glad you like muh hoe ha. I like the new lights on your 350vortec. Yeah I'm callin' off this shit today I want muh woofa!

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I've tried to cancel the order like 3 times and every time I do they assure me its not there fault and it should be in stock again soon and I'm a sucker for what they say supposivly it will ship by Friday... If not I'll be calling my credit card company.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Thanks for the help though if they don't ship it by tommorow I'll be going with that ebay seller 350vortec.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n