B7 Armored Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Motor gets a 1 or 2h hp bump, run flat tires, ports in doors to shoot out small arms, usual armor to encapsulate the interior / motor like a bubble and optional counter measures like O2 supply, smoke & caltrops/ tire spike deployment.

The 6.2 has either been massaged w/ an overbore and 4” crank or it has 6.4L Duramax diesel implanted. Add a nice tune to either and it’ll move that extra armor just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Motor gets a 1 or 2h hp bump, run flat tires, ports in doors to shoot out small arms, usual armor to encapsulate the interior / motor like a bubble and optional counter measures like O2 supply, smoke & caltrops/ tire spike deployment.

The 6.2 has either been massaged w/ an overbore and 4” crank or it has 6.4L Duramax diesel implanted. Add a nice tune to either and it’ll move that extra armor just fine.

there was an armored 6.0l hybrid it's gone they sold it for 65k LOL

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's all fine, but like towing, getting it moving is the easy part. What about the suspension and brakes? I see six-lug wheels, which is super-light duty in my mind.

I'm still going with amateur hack job, unsafe rolling accident waiting to happen. Either the armor is lighter than they're stating, or the wheels and axles are completely and totally overloaded.

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this posted in a local FB group. Thought it was interesting.

View attachment 236042
I am from Tulsa. I saw this Suburban and an Escalade if my memory serves me correctly. Both armored. I asked them what was the purpose. They told me they were the one who built them. It was at Tulsa Hills *** and Go.

9e7a7caeb558b6fa1d905ee64cce269f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I don’t see anything about specs or pics. It’s light on info to make or break its use. Can’t see selling an AV disclosing its specs to non buyers.

Don’t really care about what can be seen to form an opinion. It’s really about what can’t be seen that sleepers are judged. Either way, it’s funny the seller gets the last laugh regardless how it’s outfitted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j