AutoCal Tip of the Week, The New EFILive AutoCal V3 Edition!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you having trouble connecting the AutoCal V3 to your computer? It's more than likely because you downloaded the previous version of the V8 software.

The new AutoCal V3 is not compatible with the previous version of the EFILive V8 software.

You have to use the Beta version of the software, which can be found by clicking on the link in step 2 of our initial setup instructions on our AutoCal Management Page.

If you have any questions you can call 877-809-4070, or message us here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AutoCal Tip of the Week! ***UPDATE*** PLEASE USE SEPT BETA RELEASE LINK UPDATED

The most important step when using the new AutoCal V3 or first generation AutoCal is to make sure to download the Beta version of the V8 Scan and Tune software.

EFILive just released an update for the Beta as well. You can download the latest version here https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?29727-September-2020-Beta-51-release-2

If you have any questions give us a call 877-809-4070 or email [email protected]

Last edited:
OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AutoCal Tip of the Week! ***UPDATE*** PLEASE USE SEPT BETA RELEASE, LINK UPDATED BELOW!

The most important step when using the new AutoCal V3 or first generation AutoCal is to make sure to download the Beta version of the V8 Scan and Tune software.

EFILive just released an update for the Beta as well. You can download the latest version here https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?29727-September-2020-Beta-51-release-2

If you have any questions give us a call 877-809-4070 or email [email protected]

Last edited:

Peacock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got to say for a first time user of your product it's a horrible experience just trying to download the software.
Your sight leads you to another sight then that has confusing information on what to download and what not to download, then after you choose one you still have no idea if it's the right one.
There's no instructions on how to use the handheld or what to even do with it, nothing telling you what to plug it into, nothing.
So here I am an hour and half later with nothing to show if I'm downloaded or not, 5 different windows open trying to figure out what site to follow since yours and efi live leave you hunting to figure out what to do next.
Why can't you have simple single links, not a link to a link to a link that you have to sign up for to still not have simple to understand instructions

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got to say for a first time user of your product it's a horrible experience just trying to download the software.
Your sight leads you to another sight then that has confusing information on what to download and what not to download, then after you choose one you still have no idea if it's the right one.
There's no instructions on how to use the handheld or what to even do with it, nothing telling you what to plug it into, nothing.
So here I am an hour and half later with nothing to show if I'm downloaded or not, 5 different windows open trying to figure out what site to follow since yours and efi live leave you hunting to figure out what to do next.
Why can't you have simple single links, not a link to a link to a link that you have to sign up for to still not have simple to understand instructions
I totally hear you, since the new AutoCal V3 came out EFILive has been using the beta version of the V8 software, which is only available on their forum page and they keep updating it as well, and the only way to get the most up to date firmware is to update the V8 software.

Once they release the final version, which should be soon, you will be able to update the software and firmware directly from your V8 Scan and Tune program like normal. We are always available to help, and I can even remote into your computer and show you where to go as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt