Auto fog light option on Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edlee321

Reaction score
is there any module or rewiring i can do for fog light to automatically turn on with DRL on Yukon?

CaptainMurray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Find your car here.

AliBaba

Reaction score
Nothing yet that i have seen. I’m looking for that AND fog on with high beams. I’m not about cutting into factory wiring so patiently waiting for a plug and play option.

ssraccent

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just finished installing a home auto fog kit for my yukon denali xl 2023. Really easy with two #1N 4004 diodes. From connector X1 wire 1 yellow to connector X1 wire 3 brown and gray for the left side. Then connector X3 wire 4 yellow to X3 wire 2 brown green for the right side.

With this method, during the day the fogs are off but in the evening on low and high beam the fogs are still on.

Sorry for my english

Attachments

• IMG_1234.jpeg
    IMG_1234.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1232.jpeg
    IMG_1232.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 10

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super annoying the fog lights in my SLTdon’t stay on automatically once the fog light button is pushed. Never had this issue before in my F150, 4Runner, or Jeep lol.

BobHolthaus

Reaction score
Okay gentlemen, I found a provider for plug and play solutions. @Gen5DIY will make a harness for you. He did my reverse lights harnesses last year; he’s making some for my GFs new 1500 Sierra. Anyway, he said for $190 he’s going to make me a harness that will cause my fog lights to come on any time the lights are on, and will not turn off with the high beams. Any time I turn the lights on (or they go on automatically), fog lights will be on. This works for me. Give him a shout; he has a website of the same name.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blacksheepstuntz